How can real estate agents continue to provide value and hold the line in a shifting real estate market? Many agents are concerned with how to defend their value proposition, especially in a market where clients want more and see agents as similar commodities.
Included in this course is an overview of eight concepts specific to the current real estate sales environment. These ideas will help agents understand the shifting market, learn why value creation is essential and change their strategies and approaches to the business in order to stand out to clients, maintain their value propositions and raise the bar in real estate.
Topics included are:
- Understanding the ceiling of complexity
- Avoiding the commoditization trap
- Two economies and two decisions
- Understanding the relational shift
- Shifting to the experience sector
- Moving from REALTOR® to business owner (ESBI)
- The impact of working by referral
- Why satisfied clients rarely refer
This course is broken into three parts to allow you to master the fundamentals of communication, effectively handle common scenarios and conflicts, and close deals. By the end of this course, you’ll have perfected the art of knowing what to say and when to say it.
About This Course
- Name: Re-Think Real Estate
- Lessons: 10
- Duration: 10:00
- CE Available: 10
- Instructors: Dylan de Bruin, Angela Fisher
- Experience Level: New Agents, Core Agents, Experienced Agents
- Mandatory: NO