How do you persuade others to say ‘yes’? By employing persuasive techniques rooted in psychology, agents can build trust, establish emotional connections, and ultimately increase the likelihood of closing successful deals.
The 7 Levers of Influence
Understand the psychological triggers that drive our choices and actions. Learn how to recognize, understand and use the seven levers of influence in your business and personal life to achieve winning outcomes, avoid being influenced by others and foster lasting relationships.
Topics included are:
- Understanding fixed action patterns
- The seven levers of influence:
- Social Proof
- Commitment & Consistency
About This Course
- Name: 7 Levers of Influence
- Lessons: 11
- Duration: 3:00
- CE Available: 2
- Instructors: Dylan de Bruin, Angela Fisher
- Experience Level: New Agents, Core Agents, Experienced Agents
- Mandatory: NO