Sorry, no results.
Please try another keyword
- Come along with Angela as she talks business planning with three of our top agents – Ethan Hokel, Megan Mitchum, and Gina Swanson. In this episode, they discuss opportunities in 2024, the evolution of their approach to business planning, their strategies for team-based planning, and the fundamental components that shape their planning processes.
- Agent Archetypes has helped our agents focus their business lead generation plans on the parts of the business that align with their unique sales and communication styles. But knowing your Archetype is just the first step. Join Angela and Dylan as they explore the key practices, skills, and unique needs that each Archetype requires, and[...]
- Mastering delegation is essential to running a successful real estate business of any size. No agent can manage all the moving parts of an excellent real estate transaction or business without the help of a great team of people, from photographers to admins to agent team members. Join Dylan, Anna and Gina as they explore[...]
- Our industry is plagued by a transactional mindset and approach to real estate sales. Shifting from a transactional to a relational approach is the first step in breaking free from commoditization.
- Join Angela as she chats with top agents, Katie Reideman & Jessica Gilligan, about their buyer consultations. They dive into some specifics on their processes as well as giving insight on the whole idea behind why the consultation is such an essential part of their real estate process.
- Are you ready to build a better business in 2023? Join Angela and Dylan as we launch our call to 'Get in the Path of Business!' In this episode, we discuss the philosophy behind the mantra 'get in the path of business', how to tap into the driving motivators for buyers and sellers, and how[...]
- Our team of agents recently attended a personal keynote with real estate coach, Tom Ferry, who gave our people some great tools and motivation for the 2023 real estate market. Join Angela Fisher, Agent Development Director, and Bonnie Le Page, Marketing Director, as they speak to agents from each office about their biggest takeaways and[...]
- How do you use a market absorption analysis to educate your clients? Join Angela as she talks to Kyle Clarkson, REALTOR® and Ankeny Broker, about how to use them. In this episode, we discuss why these are important to use in conversations with sellers, how to run one, how to explain it and how using[...]
- Invest in your relationships, thank your clients and spend time with your top people by hosting extraordinary client events. In this episode, Angela and Abbie Dorwart, C21SRE Marketing Coach, discuss how you can plan, market, execute and evaluate client events. We discuss different ideas for events, how to market into, during and out of your[...]
- Build systems that scale and manage your money to take your business to the next level. Join Angela Fisher as she talks with Yvonne Arnold, Tom Ferry coach and systems specialist, after our Signature Roundtable event. In this episode we discuss building standard operating procedures and why they matter, scaling your business to hire admins[...]
- Go beyond financial basics with these success tips from our resident financial expert, Brooke Upah. She sits down with Angela to share her insight into creating long-term financial stability. In this episode, you'll learn more about cash flow and savings, quarterly taxes, monthly P&L evaluations, setting up an S-corp, growing a team, saving for retirement[...]
- Open houses are back and better than ever! Join Angela Fisher as she talks to Kyle Clarkson, Jennifer Harman and Jacob Simon about hosting killer open houses. In this episode, we discuss the market shift bringing back open houses, the difference between resale and new construction open houses, the purpose of open houses (promoting the[...]
- At CENTURY 21 Signature Real Estate, we help agents build better real estate businesses. Join Angela Fisher, Agent Development Director, as she talks to Teske Vance, REALTOR® and New Agent Success Coordinator, and Thomas Payne, REALTOR® and Success Coach, about what it takes to be successful as a new real estate agent. In this episode,[...]
- What conversations are you having with sellers as the real estate market shifts? Join Angela Fisher, Agent Development Director, as she talks to top agents Gina Swanson and Katie Riedeman about winning with sellers. In this episode, we discuss pricing conversations and sharing market insight with clients, communicating your value proposition, pre-listing consultations, setting expectations,[...]
- How are you talking to clients about mortgage rates and home loans right now? With the real estate market in a state of flux, home buyers/sellers and real estate agents alike have questions. Brian Swanson, branch manager and mortgage professional of Inlanta Mortgage in West Des Moines, IA, joins Angela to talk about the state[...]
- Finances can be tricky for all of us. We are joined today by Brooke Upah, C21SRE CPA and Finance Extraordinaire, to talk all things money and finances. Angela Fisher and Brooke cover separating funds, entity formation, deductible expenses, budgeting, taxes for the self-employed, and more. Tune in to learn more about how you can set[...]
- Multiple offers are the hot topic of the market right now, but what tactics are actually winning? How do you coach sellers to choose the best offer for them? Join Angela Fisher, Agent Development Director, as she talks to C21SRE agents, Baba Agbaje, Chris Chiaramonte and Renee Dunkel, about the strategies they're using right now[...]
- Join this panel of experienced new construction agents to learn more about building in this market. We talk to Kyle Clarkson (C21SRE broker and D.R. Horton rep), Kaity Harvey (C21SRE agent and co-owner of Eighth and Hallow) and Nicole McGlothlin (C21SRE agent and co-owner of Sundance Homes). Discussed in this episode: the current state of[...]
- What tactics are you deploying for your sellers in this hot market? Join Angela as she talks listing strategy in the current market with top listing agents, Jenn Clark (Urbandale Broker) and Jared Van Cleave (Ames). In this episode, they discuss current tactics to help your clients win, managing client expectations, pricing struggles and strategy,[...]
- Do you know who your top people are? When was the last time you thanked them for supporting your business? Join Angela Fisher, Agent Development Director, as she sits down with top team, Megan Mitchum and Nichole Johnson (515realtor.com), to talk about the value your top 10-20 people bring to your business. In this episode,[...]
- Join Angela Fisher, Agent Development Director, as we check in with three C21SRE agents participating in our 2022 Sales Contest. In this episode, we talk to Ethan Hokel (@hokelrealestateteam), Sarah McElvaney (@sarahmcelvaneyc21), and Emma Jordison (@emmajordison.realestate) about their progress and the challenge of setting new business and personal goals every week.
- Join Angela Fisher, Agent Development Director, and Whitney Funkhouser, Director of Growth, as they discuss how to build trust with your people. In this episode, we'll dive into Buffini's 3 C's of trust: care, character and competence. You'll get six practical tactics for positioning yourself as a real estate expert, showing your people how important[...]
- It's that time of year! In this episode, Angela Fisher, Agent Development Director, sits down with Tami Hicks, Managing Broker in Ames, to discuss price reductions on listings. We talk about the strategy behind making reductions, the conversation to have with your sellers and how to set your sellers up for success from the beginning. [...]
- Have you created your business plan for next year? Angela Fisher, our Agent Development Director, sits down with top agents, Gina Swanson and Ethan Hokel, to discuss creating business plans that work. We'll cover the evolution of their businesses and plans, how they involve their team members in planning, how they use different methods to[...]